Paper Submission Deadline: 18 October 2021
Notification of Acceptance: 17 December 2021
Camera-Ready: 14 January 2022
The submissions should be done via JEMS.
Call For Experience Session Papers
The IEEE/IFIP NOMS 2022 symposium will include an Experience Session program. Experience Sessions will complement the Technical Sessions with contributions emphasizing practical experiences and lessons learned in applying, implementing, integrating, and deploying management technologies. They will focus on aspects such as real-world deployment scenarios, testbed and open-source systems, experiences with the management of new services and technology, industrial applications of management technologies, implementation examples of new management technologies, organizational impact, and usiness cases. Experience Sessions are mainly aimed at decision-makers and experts from the industry.
Topics of Interest
Specific topics include but are not limited to the ones listed below. Please refer also to the general Call for Papers.
- Management of 6G Networks and Network 2030
- Management of Smart Vertical Systems in the Industry 4.0 Era
- Artificial Intelligence techniques for Network and Service Management
- Management of Softwarised Networks, SDN, NFV, Service Function Chaining
- Management Functions and Practical Approaches
- Network Management & Operational Experience
- Service Management
- Modelling, Measurement and Performance Analysis
- Methodologies for Network Operations and Management
- Management Approaches, Resources and Functions
- Management Efforts for Pandemics and Crisis Situations (COVID-19)
- Case Studies, Testbeds and Practical Experiences
Submissions should be made using the JEMS conference submission system. Papers for the Experience Sessions must be written in English and adhere to one of the following two format options:
- Option 1: Annotated slides: Papers should have a visual in the upper half of a page and the explanatory text in the lower half. Paper submissions must not exceed 15 annotated visuals including title and references, in PDF only. Examples can be found here.
- Option 2: IEEE 2-column format: This is the same format as for Technical Sessions. Paper submissions must not exceed 6 pages, in PDF only. View examples of Examples can be found here.
The paper submission template is available on:
Submitted papers may not be submitted for conference publication, journal publication, or be under review for any other conference or journal.
The papers accepted for publication in the Experience Sessions, and actually presented at the symposium by one of the authors (as per the IEEE no show policy), will be published in the official electronic proceedings of NOMS 2022 in IEEE Xplore.
For more information, please contact the experience session co-chairs.
Experience Session Co-chairs
Rémi Badonnel, Telecom Nancy - University of Lorraine, LORIA/INRIA, France, remi.badonnel (at) loria.fr
Martin Husak, Masaryk University, Czech Republic, husakm (at) ics.muni.cz