IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium
25-29 April 2022 // Budapest, Hungary
Management in the Age of Softwarization and Artificial Intelligence
IEEE/IFIP NOMS 2022 - Call for Poster Proposals
The NOMS poster sessions provide a unique forum to discuss works-in-progress in an informal setting. We strongly encourage student and industry submissions. Topics of interest are the same as research topics in the NOMS conference call for papers:
- Management of 5G/6G Networks and Network 2030
- Management of Smart Vertical Systems in the Industry 4.0 Era
- Artificial Intelligence techniques for Network and Service Management
- Management of Softwarised Networks, Software-Defined Networking,
- Network Function Virtualization, Service Function Chaining
- Management Functions and Practical Approaches
- Network/Service Management & Operational Experience
- Performance Measurements and FCAPS model
- Methodologies for Network Operations and Management
- Modelling, Measurement and Performance Analysis
- Management Approaches, Resources and Functions
- Management Efforts for Pandemics and Crisis Situations (COVID-19)
- Case Studies, Testbeds, Trials, Proof of Concepts and Practical Experiences
- Management Approaches
Paper Submission Guidelines
Authors intending to present a poster must submit a short paper - 4+1 pages, IEEE double-column - in PDF format that describes their work. The 4-page limit includes text, figures and tables - the extra page can only be used for references. Submissions whose content is longer than the page limit will not be reviewed.
Accepted submissions will be published as a four-page short paper for the archived conference proceedings. All papers should be submitted through JEMS (a submission link will be provided soon). The content will be presented during NOMS 2022 poster sessions.
All submissions must be original and cannot be concurrently submitted to other workshops or conferences during the NOMS poster review period. The NOMS 2022 Poster committee will review all received submissions. We expect authors with accepted submissions to prepare one of the following:
- An A0 paper size poster in portrait mode (841 × 1189mm), to which they can affix visually appealing material describing their research.
- A short slide presentation (8 slides maximum), describing their research.
Accordingly with the final format for the conference (traditional, hybrid, or full online), one or both options may be available. Poster chairs will provide further information with the final submission instructions for Camera Ready papers.
Submission URL: https://jems.sbc.org.br/noms2022
Paper Submission: 24 January 2022 (extended, final)
Notification of Acceptance: 28 February 2022
Camera Ready: 7 March 2022
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org